Friday, February 20, 2009

Thanks!

Thank you so very much to everyone who made it out last night. For those who couldn't make it, I'm happy to say there WILL be a next time. I am in the process of scheduling the next event as we speak and will let everyone know the details asap!

To those of you who were able to attend, it would be extremely beneficial moving forward if you could fill out this brief survey.

I am very thankful for all of the kind words I have been recieving for "organizing" this event, but I must admit that it really was all of you who made this thing happen. It really took on a mind of it's own which is fantastic.

When I started planning it last month I truly thought I would be lucky to get 20 people out! I think we should all be proud to know there are so many like-minded people in and around Philadelphia. Hopefully, we can continue to cultivate our network of people and create a real movement for animals beginning with us!

I hope everyone had a great time and I wanted to leave you with some pics and a quick video segment from last night. I planned on recording videos there with anyone interested, but I think it was too loud for the camera. ;) If you have any pics or video from last night that you want me to put up, let me know, or just post them to the Vegan Drinks Philly group on Facebook. I'll post the pics and videos I have shortly.

Stay tuned for upcoming details of the next event...

Thanks again!!

-Ed Coffin

"Concern for animals is a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." -Harriet Beecher Stowe

Make sure you know when the next event is by subscribing. Your email will only be used for and by Vegan Drinks Philly.

Subscribe to Vegan Drinks Philly by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment