Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thanks!

Thank you to everyone who has continued to support Vegan Drinks Philly for the past eight months and we hope to continue these events for many months to come.

Please keep in mind that there is a lot of behind the scenes work that goes on to prepare for these events each month and both myself and the wonderful people at Horizons have been working very hard to keep these events going.

I have recently been receiving many calls and emails thanking me for the wonderful event, especially after this past one. I would like to take a moment here to redirect these comments to the people that really put on the show.

Please take a minute or two of your time to express your kind regards to those folks at Horizons who have been instrumental in making these events happen. You can shoot an email to horizons@horizonsphiladelphia.com and you can also call 215.923.6117

It certainly means a lot to me to hear such kind words from all of you, but I'd like to make sure the people that really deserve it are hearing you. I thank you in advance for taking these few minutes of your time to do this.

Vegan Drinks Philly is the luckiest Vegan Drinks event in the country because we are one of the only events that is at an exclusively vegan restaurant and we're the only event with such spectacular cuisine. I'm 100% committed to keeping this thing going so long as we have continued support from all of you. Thanks!!

-Ed Coffin

P.S. I'll be announcing the date for the September event soon.


Make sure you know when the next event is by subscribing. Your email will only be used for and by Vegan Drinks Philly.

Subscribe to Vegan Drinks Philly by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment